Saturday, December 24, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Well, we got one at least! That's right, Baby C woke up this morning with his first tooth coming through! And, he's been a trooper about it!

In other news, it looks like we are going to have a white Christmas! Believe it or not, but we were afraid we wouldn't! White Christmases were one of the major draws to moving here. It's nothing compared to last year, but thankfully, we got a big snowfall yesterday that dusted the earth. Let's just hope it doesn't melt by tomorrow! It has been one strange winter for the Northland so far!

I have so much more to blog about, but we have been so busy getting ready for Baby C's first Christmas, traveling, and crafting. I'll try to write about it all soon. But I'll leave you with some (ok lots because it has been a while) cute pictures of Baby C until then!

Love this sweet boy


Sweet sleeping baby




He loves his new polar bear




So cute in his new hat my aunt made for him


My Georgia boys ready for the SEC Championship


Getting our Christmas tree (in another cute hat my aunt made him)


First try at a sippy cup






We had a lot of fun photographing our little gift under the Christmas tree





Modeling?




He is such a happy baby! We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment