Saturday, October 15, 2011

I think we have a teether and other updates

The last couple of days Baby C, who is typically a very happy, easy-going baby, has been very fussy and hard to soothe. He has been drooling and putting everything within reach in his mouth for quite some time. But because of his abnormal behavior, I believe we will be seeing teeth sometime in the near future. It has been pretty miserable in our home with an unhappy baby. Poor Baby C, I wish I could do something to take away the pain.

In other news, we took Baby C for his 4 month well-baby appointment at the beginning of the month. He is doing great! His doctor was very happy with his growth and developmental progress. He weighed in at 14 lb 5 oz and is 24.5 in long. He also got his immunizations, which is never easy on any of us.

Other than this fussy time, Baby C has been smiling and laughing a ton. It warms my heart so much to see him smile at me and hear his cute little laugh. It is truly the best sound! He just started making razzing sounds. It’s so funny! Also, he loves the baby in the mirror, gets really excited. He is at a really fun stage.

I’m sure there are other happenings to blog about. I just can’t think of them at the moment, so I’ll leave you with pictures (so hard to pick only a few!).



Ok, that’s all I feel like uploading now…

No comments:

Post a Comment