Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's a Sunshine Day

I think I'll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun's callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody's smilin
Sunshine day
Everybody's laughin
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day
(From the Brady Bunch)

That it was today! Well, it’s not summer, but you get the idea. So I decided to take a walk with my husband. It was great to feel the warmth. I had to even take off my fleece jacket because I was getting so warm. That led me to sit outside afterward to continue to soak up some more rays. However, it will take a lot more soaking to get any color on my arms (that's life in the Northland for you)! Nevertheless, I took a freshly cut-up fruit salad and a good book out into my backyard. It was wonderfully relaxing! Days like this should not be wasted sitting inside. I hope for more opportunities to do these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment