Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where has the time gone?

This weekend, the Shiloh High School class of 2001 is having their 10 year reunion. That means I graduated from high school 10 years ago! I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone by. So much has happened in those last 10 years. Because I now live in the Northland and am expecting Baby C in less than 5 weeks, I won’t be able to go. In a way, I am sad that I won’t see some of the friends I had in high school who I haven’t seen in years.

However, in this day of technology, reunions don’t seem so enticing anymore. With Facebook and other social media, you can connect with everyone and get regular updates on what everyone is doing. Think about it, how many of your Facebook friends are people you knew in high school? Isn’t that what Facebook was originally designed to do, to keep you connected with your high school friends as you went off to college and beyond? It is nice to live with this technology.

With all that said, Shiloh High School class of 2001, have a great time! Wish I could be there to celebrate. I’ll leave you with some pictures from senior year (back in the day of film cameras!).

Spirit Day


Senior Night Football Game


Senior Proms (we went to both our proms in one night!)



My Graduation


Church Recognition Service of Graduates

No comments:

Post a Comment